A quick and easy delicious holiday snack to enjoy and share with family and friends!
Created by Gayle Lanphier on December 18, 2019
3 cups of Raw Pecan Halves 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup 1/4 tsp Ginger 1/4 tsp Allspice 1/4 tsp Nutmeg 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 1 Tablespoon Maple Cinnamon Ghee (Optional) https://www.simplyghee.com/
- Cook Time:25m
- Category: Recipes
- 3 cups Raw Pecan Halves
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Maple Cinnamon Ghee (Optional)
- Mix the Pecans, maple syrup, and spices in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Melt the ghee in a medium size saucepan over medium heat or 300 degrees if using an electric saucepan.
- Add the nut mixture and spread evenly across the pan.
- Stir constantly for approximately 9 minutes or until all the maple syrup is evaporated and nuts are coated. These will burn easily so do not walk away!
- Spread evenly onto a plate lined with parchment paper to cool.