Here’s a recipe to add to your Thanksgiving table! The best part about this cranberry sauce is it can be made ahead! This creamy cranberry sauce is Paleo and Whole30, featuring Calicutts Autumn Harvest spice blend and Simply Ghee. You can get both of these items in our Taste of PA gift basket. If you are following these diets, you will also enjoy Sarah’s Sweet and Savory Snacks Original Nut & Seed! We hope you and your family enjoy this sauce during the holiday season!
- 1 bag frozen cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- Zest of one orange
- 2 Tablespoons Calicutts Autumn Harvest spice blend
- 2 Tablespoons Simply Ghee
- Bring the cranberries, orange juice, spice blend and orange zest up to a boil and simmer until they start to pop. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Ghee.
- This can be served hot or cold. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.