- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 24 ounces jar of your favorite salsa
- 16 ounces cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Mexican Hot Chocolate Granola + more for garnish
- 1 packet chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 med onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the onions, garlic and coconut oil until translucent. Add the ground turkey, taco seasoning and Italian herb seasoning and cook until browned.
- Add the Mexican Hot Chocolate Granola, black beans, salsa and broth. Stir, place a lid on the pot and bring to a boil. Once the chili comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with a few sprinkles of granola, sour cream, fresh cilantro and lime. Enjoy!