Skip to content
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons Banana Bread Nut Butter
- 1/2 small banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola
- Preheat a waffle iron and spray it with cooking spray right before using.
- Place 1 tbsp of nut butter on each slice of bread.
- Top one slice of bread with the sliced bananas and granola and place on the bottom of the waffle iron.
- Place the 2nd piece of bread on top of the first and then close the waffle iron.
- Press the waffle iron down and hold it for 1-2 minutes. You should be able to see the sandwich press all the way down.
- Remove from the waffle iron and enjoy!