- 1 bag Grain Free Chocolate Chia Snacks
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Raw Cashews soaked overnight in water
- 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin (no added sugar or spice)
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Mint Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place the Grain Free Chocolate Chia Snacks and egg in a food processor and chop until crumbly.
- Press the chopped mixture evenly into a greased standard 12-count muffin tin making sure that the sides are coated as well to form the shell.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to completely cool before filling. I recommend freezing the cups for 15-20 minutes once they reach room temperature to ensure they stick together when you take then out of the tin.
- Drain the soaked cashews and place them into a clean food processor. Add the filling ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Using a 2 TBS cookie scoop, fill each cup with the mixture and garnish with a mint leaf.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week.