- 2 Slices of your Favorite Bread
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Small Banana, Thinly Sliced
- 2 tablespoons Sarah's Snacks Banana Bread Nut Butter
- Spread one side of each bread slice with coconut oil.
- On the other side of one slice place the thinly sliced banana.
- Spread the Nut butter on the opposite side of the other slice.
- Combine into a sandwich.
- Grill over a hot surface for approx. 2-3 minutes and flip to grill the other side. Slice and serve!
- Warning: The chocolate chips in the nut butter will melt and become hot and gooey. Be careful not to burn your mouth.