Skip to content
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:30m
- 2 1/2 cups Forager Original Nut and Seed Granola
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Natural Almond Butter
- 4 ounces Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Edible flowers for decorating
- In a food processor, blend the Forager granola, honey and almond butter until relatively smooth. It will still have a few chunks.
- Press the mixture into egg molds and freeze for at least 15 minutes to firm up the mixture.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time until it becomes smooth and shiny.
- Dip the almond butter eggs in the chocolate and coat evenly. Place them on a piece of wax paper or a silicone matte to solidify. Don’t place them directly onto a tray or plate because they will stick.
- Decorate with an edible flower before the eggs harden. We used Pansies in the photos and videos.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve so that the chocolate doesn\'t melt.