1-1/2 cups nut based milk (Almond, Cashew, Coconut)
½ cup Chia Seeds
1 tsp vanilla or maple extract
¼ c Blueberries
½ Banana thinly sliced
1 oz Spiced Pecans (see recipe)
Maple Syrup to drizzle – optional
- Cook Time: 25m
- Category: Recipes
- 1/2 cup nut based milk (Almond, Cashew, Coconut)
- cup Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or maple extract
- cup Blueberries
- Banana thinly sliced
- 1 ounce Spiced Pecans (see recipe)
- Maple Syrup to drizzle - optional
- Combine the pudding ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix for about 30 seconds. Pour into a large container with a snug fitting lid. Refrigerate. Stir in about an hour so the seeds do not all sink to the bottom. Refrigerate overnight. Note: A blender will produce a smoother consistency if you are not a fan of the little seeds.
- Assemble the Parfait: Blueberries on the bottom; top with ½ cup of chia pudding; add banana next; pecans on top; drizzle with Maple Syrup.
- Note: You can portion the blueberries & chia pudding in go-cups or 12 oz Mason jars. Add the banana when ready to eat.