Skip to content
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:15m
- Total Time:25m
- 10 1/2 ounces bag Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 4 ounces bag Sarah\'s Snacks- Coconut Curry
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw frozen cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl for 3-4 minutes on high.
- In a food processor, chop the Coconut Curry Snacks until crumbly. You can also chop with a knife if you don’t have a food processor or use the plastic bag and rolling pin method.
- Add the snacks to the riced cauliflower.
- Beat the two eggs together and add to the cauliflower mixture.
- Mix ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a standard size greased muffin tin. Press down each patty with the back of a spoon. Continue until all 12 are filled.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool to room temperature before removing from the pan. Enjoy!