This recipe is great to bring to Holiday parties or picnics in the summer. Super simple to make, requiring only 3 ingredients. No dairy or grains makes it a perfect option for your Gluten-Free guests.
- Cook Time:25m
- 15 1/2 ounces Chick peas, drained (save the liquid for Chickpea Whipped Cream )
- 1 cup Sarah's Snacks Banana Bread Nut Butter
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spread evenly into an 8x8 pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until slightly brown on top and edges. Let cool completely and slice into bite-size squares.