Skip to content
- Prep Time:20m
- Cook Time:1h
- 3 pounds peeled and diced sweet potato
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup Sweet Potato Pie Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped Original Nut & Seed Granola
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and boil the potatoes for 10 minutes or until they are soft.
- Drain potatoes and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the almond milk, flax meal, cinnamon and maple syrup to the mixing bowl.
- Turn the mixer on low for a few seconds and gradually increase the speed. Mix until smooth.
- Grease a baking pan and spread the potato mixture into the pan. Top with the granola and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!