Skip to content
- 1 cup Blind Spot Sea Salt Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Chocolate Peanut Butter or Peanut Butter & Jelly Sarah’s Snacks
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Calicutts Autumn Harvest spice blend
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, baking powder and spice blend until creamy.
- Turn off the mixer and add the snacks. Mix on low until the snacks are incorporated.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of batter onto a cookie sheet. A standard size sheet should hold 12 cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown and start to smell delicious.
- Let cool before removing from the pan. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.