Everyone loves baking cookies during the holiday season. These tasty autumn harvest peanut butter cookies are sure to bring something special and mindful to your baking this year! Made with our Peanut Butter Chocolate or Peanut Butter & Jelly Sarah’s Snacks. It also features Blind Spot Sea Salt Peanut Butter and Calicutts Autumn Harvest spice blend for a seasonal kick You can get all of these items by purchasing our Taste of PA gift. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Blind Spot Sea Salt Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Peanut Butter Chocolate or Peanut Butter & Jelly Sarah’s Snacks
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Calicutts Autumn Harvest spice blend
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, baking powder and spice blend until creamy.
- Turn off the mixer and add the snacks. Mix on low until the snacks are incorporated.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of batter onto a cookie sheet. A standard size sheet should hold 12 cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown and start to smell delicious.
- Let cool before removing from the pan. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.